Creating Opportunities Through Full Service Solutions
The Middlesex Water family of companies has built a strong reputation for delivering value for our clients through sound, technical water and wastewater solutions. Our reputation as an honest and ethical problem solver is growing and we’d like to put our expertise to work for you. Middlesex Water, with over a century of utility management and operations experience, offers municipalities, developers and small system owners a comprehensive suite of water and wastewater solutions.
We offer a solid and disciplined approach to water- and wastewater-related services management that is rooted in experience, a commitment to quality and integrity.
Experience – Since 1897, we’ve built a reputation as an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions. This reputation is backed by a solid financial and managerial network that provide the capital investment and institutional knowledge necessary for successful project completion.
Quality – Our dedicated professionals, skilled in technical, operational and regulatory matters, are passionate about their work and committed to delivering service that meets our residential and commercial customers’ highest standards.
Integrity – As our professional capabilities have grown, so has our reputation for delivering practical and effective solutions. Our relationships with our customers, shareholders and employees are based on trust, mutual respect and transparency. We partner with municipalities and developers to design local, cost-effective solutions that uniquely address their needs.
Have questions about how to manage your water system more efficiently? Whether you represent a municipality, developer or small system, we can offer practical assistance in day-to-day administration and system operations. Whether it’s providing a plentiful and reliable supply of safe drinking water or managing wastewater efficiently, we can provide the resources, local knowledge and a total management solution that is economically, operationally and environmentally sound.
Our comprehensive range of services include:
- Water Production, Treatment and Distribution
- Full Service Municipal Contract Operations
- Design/Build/Own/Operate System Assets
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment
- Water and Wastewater System Maintenance
- Water and Sewer Line Maintenance Programs (through a third party vendor)
Our professional staff of engineers, state-licensed operators and water quality professionals have been recognized for outstanding service to the industry on state and national levels and are regarded as experts in their fields. As new regulations require greater levels of compliance, contract operations agreements may offer our clients peace of mind. Our professional capabilities encompass three distinct segments:
- Ownership, operation and maintenance of water or wastewater systems for developers, communities and state and federal government agencies
- Public/private partnerships
- Design, build, finance or any combination thereof
Water and Wastewater Contract Services
- Full service water and wastewater contract operation services
- Private developer or community-owned systems
- Government, county or municipally-owned systems
- Public/private partnerships
- Water and wastewater system maintenance or related services
- Water and wastewater system capital improvements
- Project management services
- Preventative maintenance programs
As water and wastewater system owners face an increasing need for essential capital improvements driven by new regulatory requirements, acquisition by Middlesex Water Company offers the following benefits:
- Stable rates regulated by each state’s utility commission
- Financial stability with more than a century of experience
- Regulatory compliance
- Responsive customer service
- Professional local, licensed and established support staff
- Peace of mind due to complete relief of responsibility for operations, maintenance and capital improvement of your existing and future water or wastewater system
Contact us to learn how we can meet your needs to deliver water and wastewater solutions that make sense.
In Delaware, call: 877-720-9272