Get a 5% Discount on Middlesex Water Common Stock
The Materials Verification Test below can help you figure out if you have a lead, galvanized steel, copper, or plastic service line on the portion of the service line you own. When you have completed the visual inspection, please submit your results using the following survey link. If you have a lead or galvanized steel service line, Middlesex Water will contact you to confirm the results and schedule your service line replacement.
What you need:
Steps to check your service line:
THE MIDDLESEX WATER ENTERPRISE WILL:
• Comply with, or produce results better than, applicable laws and regulations set forth by state utility commissions and government environmental regulatory agencies.
• Include the consideration of environmental impact in all business strategies, initiatives and project plans.
• Work to ensure a reliable source of water supply.
• Promote respect for the environment as part of our Company’s culture among employees and our suppliers in their daily operations.
• Focus on reducing the amount of water lost (non-revenue) in our distribution system and employ leak detection and other available technology to achieve this goal.
• Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources to minimize risks to the environment.
• Continually work to educate customers about the importance of protecting and preserving our natural resources and the importance of wise water use.
• Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
• Build in system resiliency to mitigate effects of climate change and other short and long-term climate related challenges.
• Use efficient practices that save fuel, energy and water.
• Work with our industry and legislative representatives to shape public policy and legislation that supports water objectives and helps ensure safe drinking water.
• Invest prudently in our systems for infrastructure stability, operational resiliency and continued sustainability utilizing sound asset management planning.
• Engage with our community to ensure responsiveness to local needs and interests.
• Work in collaboration with our communities, local municipal officials and our vendors to ensure a clean, safe, reliable and resilient water supply.