Get a 5% Discount on Middlesex Water Common Stock
© 2022 Middlesex Water Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
THE MIDDLESEX WATER ENTERPRISE WILL:
• Comply with, or produce results better than, applicable laws and regulations set forth by state utility commissions and government environmental regulatory agencies.
• Include the consideration of environmental impact in all business strategies, initiatives and project plans.
• Work to ensure a reliable source of water supply.
• Promote respect for the environment as part of our Company’s culture among employees and our suppliers in their daily operations.
• Focus on reducing the amount of water lost (non-revenue) in our distribution system and employ leak detection and other available technology to achieve this goal.
• Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources to minimize risks to the environment.
• Continually work to educate customers about the importance of protecting and preserving our natural resources and the importance of wise water use.
• Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
• Build in system resiliency to mitigate effects of climate change and other short and long-term climate related challenges.
• Use efficient practices that save fuel, energy and water.
• Work with our industry and legislative representatives to shape public policy and legislation that supports water objectives and helps ensure safe drinking water.
• Invest prudently in our systems for infrastructure stability, operational resiliency and continued sustainability utilizing sound asset management planning.
• Engage with our community to ensure responsiveness to local needs and interests.
• Work in collaboration with our communities, local municipal officials and our vendors to ensure a clean, safe, reliable and resilient water supply.